Lexmark Printer Support
Lexmark Printers are known for high-quality performance and efficient output. The printers render a wide range of models such as Laser, Inkjet, and All-in-One Printers and all have their own set of features to meet the varied needs of people. The Lexmark printing machines have been on top for years as it allows high clarity printouts, adequately systemized printing needs with superior brand trust that promises reliable user experience.
The wide range of printing devices are capable of creating innovative imaging solutions and technologies. These printers help the users to print and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. The top-quality printer combine innovative technologies with deep industry expertise. In addition to this, these printers simplifies the complex intersection of digital and printed information.
Lexmark Printer models:
- Lexmark MC3326adwe
- Lexmark CX517de
- Lexmark MC2640adwe
- Small and medium business printers- these versatile printers can print up to 2,500 to 10,000 pages per month.
- Enterprise and large business printers- Advanced, high-capacity printers support teams of 20 or more people and can print more than 6,000 pages per month.
Requirements for Lexmark Printer drivers
Before installing a printer, ensure that your system meets the following minimum hardware and software requirements.
- Printer drive should be updated
- Determine if there is more than one printer driver. In the case of existence, uninstall the rest of the software to eliminate the chances of software conflict.
- For wireless connection, perform the steps or changes on a manual manner
- After completing all the needs, you may proceed to install Lexmark printer software on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- CPU: Windows - Pentium 4 or newer..
- Mac-Any x86 processor or newer.
- Storage: At minimum 1GB of hard disc space.
- Ports:Minimum one USB 2.0 or newer port. Do not use hardware that connects by serial-port or parallel-port with our system.
- Internet:it is advised to use a broadband connection with speed of at least 5 - 10 Mbps.
How do you install Lexmark Printer drivers and connect printer with different operating systems?
- Connect the power cable and turn on your Lexmark printer
- When the system detects a new connection of new device and pops-up the message of “New Hardware Wizard”, select No not At This Time and Click Next
- Select Install and click Next to connect the printer
- Go the Official website of Lexmark printer and brows for compatible printer driver for your machine model
- Download the software and carry out next to Install in on your Windows XP
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation
- Once done, connect the printer with the computer
- Go to Control pane and then tap “Hardware & Sound”
- On the devices and printers, click on your Lexmark printer model to connect it with the computer.
- Now, your Lexmark Printer is ready to perform its functions.
How to connect your Lexmark Printer to a Wireless network?
- Connect the printer to the power supply and press the switch button to turn on the device.
- When your printer is installed on your computer, you will receive a pop-up message.
- Go to the menu and then press UP/ Down arrow key to select the Network you want to connect with and click OK to confirm your action.
- Select a WLAN network and click OK.
- Choose the Setup wizard and click OK.
- When you connect to a network, you will see a confirmation of “WLAN Enable?”
- An automatic Wizard setup will start.
- At last, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the wireless setup wizard.
Your Lexmark printer is now connected to a wireless network successfully. You will notice that your printing device will display a light blinking or a ‘Connected’ message on the screen of your device. You can now use your printer for multiple printing and scanning purposes. In case you encounter any problem related to the printer you have, please get in touch with Lexmark Printer support .
Lexmark Customer Support
The support service provided by Lexmark executives is exceptional as well as amazing. This service is available round the clock and can be easily accessed. The capable team of technicians has embedded themselves with such brilliant knowledge and techniques that are needed to deal with the Lexmark Printer issues. You can resolve your query by dialing the Lexmark support number. You also have the option to contact them via the “live chat and option. Lexmark support service is always by your side whenever you come across any problem.